Availability: In stock
Lincat DF618 Silverlink 600 Electric Counter-top Twin Tank Fryer - 2 Baskets
2 x 9.0 Litres - 600mm wide - 2 x 9.0 kW
- Two independently operated fryer tanks for greater versatility, increased power delivers 132 kg of chips per hour
- Front mounted controls for safety
- Hinged elements to give easy access during cleaning
- Cool zone collects cooking debris - gives cleaner cooking results and saves money by prolonging the life of the oil
- Thermostatically controlled to give accurate cooking temperatures throughout cooking. Fail-safe top temperature cut out ensures safe operation.
- Fully moulded 304 stainless steel tank and heavy duty nickel plated baskets for the most demanding of operations
- Front drain off tap for easy removal of cooking oil
Select options at the checkout.
- 3-5 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Fry perfectly crispy and fluffy chips every time with the powerful Silverlink 600 Electric Twin Tank Counter Top Fryer.
Twice the tanks means twice the power with this fryer, which is capable of delivering 132 kg of chips per hour.
Not to mention the greater cooking versatility that twin tanks provide.
Its ideal for mobile operations as well as cafes, pubs and restaurants.
The fryer features an innovative deep cool zone, which collects cooking debris to prolong the life of the oil and therefore save you money.
Sturdy stainless steel means its built to last, hinged elements give easy access during cleaning, and youre in control via the accurate thermostat throughout the entire cooking process.
Sturdy stainless steel means its built to last, hinged elements give easy access during cleaning, and youre in control via the accurate thermostat throughout the entire cooking process
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||130 - 190|
|Power||2 x 9 kW|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Capacity||2 x 9 litres|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|