Availability: In stock
Lincat EB6TF Filterflow Automatic Water Boiler with twin taps -17 Litre
- Unique built-in filtration ensures premium water quality & reduced scale build up
- Filter life - approx 4000 Litres
- Reduced limescale means higher energy efficiency & lower running costs
- Low cost, easy-fit replacement filter cartridges
- Lower maintenance & energy costs
- Higher hourly output. Ideal even in busy establishments
- Reliable electronic control system
- Stylish contemporary design. Ideal for front-of-house
- Advanced diagnostics with LCD panel showing operational status
- Twin taps useful at times of peak demand
- Drip tray
- Water feed hose
- Output Per Hour: 60 litres - 400 cups
- Rapid Draw Off: 17 litres - 110 cups
- Boiling Time From Empty To Full Capacity: 23 mins
3-5 Working Days Delivery
The Lincat EB6TF filterflow automatic fill water boiler with twin taps is an electric boiler capable of putting out a whopping 60 litres per hour and rapid draw off of 17 litres. This high quality boiler has a built in filtration cartridge for areas with harder water, an electronic control system and has an adjustable temperature of between 70-96 °C so you can make the perfect cup of tea or coffee.
These Lincat water boilers have a unique built in water filtration system which improves the quality of the water and reduces the lime scale build up. The automatic fill boilers also boast high quality boiling water on tap 24 hours a day so no matter what, you will have an abundance of hot water for making tea, coffee and other instant beverages. The lower energy and maintenance costs, easy fit replacement filter cartridges and reliable electronic temperature control system make the Lincat boiler the best choice to make when purchasing a boiler.
Lincat have a vast selection of Automatic-fill water boilers, including the unique 'FilterFlow' range with built-in filtration. Lincat's FilterFlow range of automatic water boilers, which features unique built-in water filtration and advanced onboard diagnostics, includes counter-top, wall mounted and push button models.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall socket.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.