Lincat HB3 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat HB3?The Lincat Seal heated display base has a thermostatic control allows base heat to be adjusted to suit a variety of food products, the minimum food holding temperature is 72C and the aluminum surface is excellent for energy efficient heat conduction. The robust stainless steel construction is hygienic and easy to clean. Making this heated display an exceptional asset to any busy kitchen. Seal is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
The elegant Seal range of heated, refrigerated and ambient display cases are designed to maximise the appeal of your food.
- Lincat Heated Display Base HB3
- Thermostatic control allows base heat to be adjusted to suit a variety of food products
- Minimum food holding temperature of 72 C
- Aluminium surface for energy-efficient heat conduction
- Accepts 1/1GN containers - for tempting displays of hot food
- Dimensions 1094w x 531d x 115h
- Rating 1400 W(electric)
|Weight (kg)||18 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.