Lincat IH42 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat IH42?The Lincat single zone induction hobs high power delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob and the boost function delivers extra power when needed the most. The ingenious part of these inductions hobs are the pan detection function that cuts power when no pan is present preventing harm to users and utensils while saving energy. There are many more excellent features of these Lincat hobs including automatic heat up function that switches to a preset power level after full power heat up is reached and an easy to change filter built into the base of the unit. Lincat induction hobs deliver a highly responsive and controllable source of heat. Their sleek profile is ideal for theatre-style cooking, and a lightweight, portable, plug-in design makes them ideal for event catering. Offering exceptional energy efficiency, table-top induction hobs are perfect for any business seeking to save energy, cut running costs and create a safer, more comfortable working environment.
|Weight (kg)||21.5 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.