Lincat LCO summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LCO?The Lincat LCO Convection Oven is ideal for pubs, clubs, cafes wishing to sell hot food where kitchen space is limited with one of these convection ovens you can easily cook pies, pastries, pizzas and much much more. This oven has many great features including fan assisted for uniform heat and consistent results, perfect for smaller baking use and for roasting, double glazed glass door and internal light for safe, energy efficient operation, two removable chromed rod shelves and user replaceable inner door glass, light bulb and door seal avoids costly service calls for routine maintenance are to name just a few these counter top ovens are excellent as an addition to a busy kitchen also. Lynx 400 cooking appliances are convenient counter-top electric units, which operate at 3kW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space. Lynx 400 includes fryers, boiling tops, griddles, Panini grills, infra-red grills, Bains Marie, a chip scuttle, convection oven, pizza oven, and a pasta boiler.
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||34 KG|
|Internal Size (mm)||270(H) x 385(W) x 320(D)mm|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.