Falcon LD2 summary
Why should I buy the Falcon LD2?This Falcon LD2 pro-lite electric boiling top is a countertop unit and can sit on any suitable surface. This one-piece, stainless steel plunged hob is easy to clean, with robust plates this unit will stand up to continued, rigorous use, the hotplates are controlled by 6 position rotary switch and cooking controllability from rapid boil to a gentle simmer. The Seal range is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
- Countertop model
- Flexibility of siting upon any suitable surface
- One-piece, stainless steel plunged hob which is easy to clean
- Robust hotplates
- Stand up to continued, rigorous use
- Cooking controllability from rapid boil to gentle simmer
- Hotplates controlled by 6 position rotary switch
- Dimensions: 285(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 7kW, 30A Hardwired
- Weight: 20 KG
|Temperature Range||0C to 72C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.