Lincat LPB summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LPB?The Lincat LPB Pasta Boiler is a compact and versatile pasta boiler. This appliance is made from a high quality, 304 grade stainless steel. The control panel and element lift out for easy cleaning and with the advantage of the tank being dishwasher safe the LPB couldn't be easier to clean. Other benefits of the LPB are the corrosion-resistant that give this item a long service life, exceptional perforated basket support plate for controlled the rolling boil and avoid any dangerous spillages, boil dry protection giving the element a prolonged life and a perforated basket is supplied as standard. The Lynx 400 range of counter-top catering equipment brings professional quality and reliability within the reach of every commercial caterer. Perfect for pubs, cafes, and quick service businesses, Lynx 400 products are also ideal for stand-by or specialist use in the largest of kitchens. Most of the Lynx 400 range operates at no more than 3 kW, which means that you can simply plug in and start cooking. Designed with hygiene in mind, Lynx 400 equipment is so easy to keep clean. Strong, reliable and easy to use, it's easy to see why Lynx 400 has become the benchmark for light duty commercial catering equipment.
Convenient countertop pasta boiler, which operate at 3kW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space.
- Compact & versatile.
- Lift out control panel & element for easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe removable tank for easy cleaning.
- Corrosion-resistant elements for long service life.
- Stainless steel lids cover tanks when not in use & reduce heat-up times.
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel tanks & basket support plate.
- Unique perforated basket support plate for controlled rolling boil avoids dangerous eruptions.
- Interlock for added safety (the power is cut if the control head is not in place).
- Boil dry protection for prolonged element life.
- Supplied with a perforated basket as standard.
|Weight (kg)||10 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.