Lincat LPO summary
Lincat LPO - Give your customers a delicious pizza with the Lynx 400 pizza oven.
Why should I buy the Lincat LPO?
- Upper and lower elements for effective cooking of pizzas.
- Thermostatic control for perfect cooking results.
- Mechanical ring timer for precise cooking.
- Double-skinned door for energy efficiency and safe operation.
- Wire shelf with safety stop.
- Easy to clean, cool to touch handles.
- Powerful - temperature up to 300C for rapid cooking and crisp bases.
- Body: stainless steel grade 430
- Chrome plated shelves
- Handles: plastic (black)
- Weight: 18kg
- Packed Weight: 19kg
- Total Power: 1.5kw
- Electrical Supply: 230V, 50-60Hz, Single phase, 6.3Amp
- Output Guide: Thin crust 4-5 minutes (based on a margherita)
- Width: 543mm
- Depth: 479mm
- Height: 203mm
- Usable Oven Capacity: W400 x D450 x H58mm
- Capacity: 1 x 35cm/14'' or 2 x 22cm/9'' pizzas
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||18 KG|
|Capacity||1 x 14'' pizza|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.