Lincat LPP120H summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LPP120H?The Lincat LPP120H potato peeler is excellent for many different reasons. Quality is paramount in this IMC range with its robust stainless steel and cast alloy construction, quiet un-obstructive operation, integral timer Corrosion-proof peeling plate, WRAS approved Class A air-break with brass spray nozzle and dual position for waste outlet are just a few of the benefits of owning one of these upright potato peelers. In collaboration with Lincat's sister company, IMC, is a selected range of vegetable preparation equipment now available. Effortless convenience meets dependable quality in the IMC range of vegetable preparation equipment. Designed and built to give you years of trouble-free, low-maintenance service, the range includes quiet, compact peelers for smaller kitchens, upright peelers for medium to large catering operations, and an ultra-fast, compact and versatile potato chipper. All feature the IMC stamp of quality with the highest standards of safety, hygiene and ease of use.
The Lincat LPP120H potato peeler is an upright model which is ideal for medium and large scale operations.
- Upright design - ideal for medium and large scale operations
- Robust stainless steel and cast alloy construction
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Quiet unobstructive operation
- Corrosion-proof peeling plate
- Reversible corrosion-proof liners
- Dual position for waste outlet
- WRAS approved Class A air-break with brass spray nozzle
- 120kg output/hour
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.