Lincat LPW summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LPW?The Lincat Seal Pie cabinet is a stylish, rounded and compact design for attractive display where space is at a premium. The minimum holding temperature of these pie warmers are 72 C. With the robust stainless steel construction making it hygienic and easy to clean, manufactured from toughened glass throughout for safety and the three chrome-plated rod shelves with easy to remove supports for effortless cleaning. Seal is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||23 KG|
|Capacity||40 pies (approx)|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.