Lincat LRB2W summary
Why should I buy the Lincat LRB2W?The Lincat wet or dry heat round pot Bain Marie comes in three sizes a one pot, two pot and three pot capacity. This Electric counter top unit has a simmerstat temperature control for ease of use. The quality of this item is second to none with the body being constructed from 430 grade stainless steel and the pots and lids being made from 304 grade stainless steel this Bain Marie will last a lifetime. This really is compact equipment that's big on value. The Lynx 400 range of counter-top catering equipment brings professional quality and reliability within the reach of every commercial caterer. Perfect for pubs, cafes, and quick service businesses, Lynx 400 products are also ideal for stand-by or specialist use in the largest of kitchens. Most of the Lynx 400 range operates at no more than 3 kW, which means that you can simply plug in and start cooking. Designed with hygiene in mind, Lynx 400 equipment is so easy to keep clean. Strong, reliable and easy to use, it's easy to see why Lynx 400 has become the benchmark for light duty commercial catering equipment.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||15 KG|
|Capacity||2 x 4.5 litres|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.