Availability: In stock
Lincat OE7010 Opus 4 - Plate Range
- Fan assisted oven for even heat and consistent cooking results
- High speed 2.6kW hot plates for rapid heat-up
- 4 large square hot plates maximise cooking area
- Fully pressed sealed hob for easy cleaning
- Removable oven base, side and top liners for easy cleaning
- Supplied on castors
- External Dimensions: 925 - 980(H) x 600(W) x 737(D)mm - 814mm deep including fan housing and handles
- Internal Dimensions: 420(H) x 510(W) x 535(D)mm
- Power: 400V, 14.4kW, 3 Phase
- Temperature Range: 130C - 265C
- Capacity: 115 Litre
- Net weight unpacked: 112 KG
- Gross weight packed: 122 KG
Select options at the checkout.
- 3-5 Working Days Delivery
The Lincat OE7010 is from the Opus 700 range. This electric range has a fully sealed hob top. Electric plates with simmerstat control with a massive 6 settings and a lower level rear flue all go to make the Lincat ranges some of the best on the market.
The Lincat Opus 700 selection of ranges are second to none with electric fan assisted oven and thermostatic oven control of130-265 C, removable oven bas, sides and top liners, five shelf positions and three shelves, the side hinged oven doors open to a 180 ° angle these ranges are simply superb.
The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall socket.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||130C to 265C|
|Weight (kg)||112 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Internal Size (mm)||420(H) x 510(W) x 535(D)mm|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.