Lincat OE7109 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7109?The Lincat Opus 700 chip scuttle holds chips and other cooked products at the perfect serving conditions with a drain plate that helps keep your chips crispy. The easy to clean removable tank and drain plate, heated from above and below to maintain even temperature of food, the overhead heat lamp imparts a warm glow for attractive presentation and the easy access and better heat retention via hinged lid gives extra versatility, particularly useful when holding more delicate products makes this scuttle an excellent addition to your kitchen. The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
Electric Chip Scuttle, heated from above and below to keep chips in perfect condition. Overhead heat lamp supplied with a removable perforated fat drain plate and removable chip container making it quick and easy to clean.
- Heated from above & below to keep chips in perfect condition.
- Overhead heat lamp enhances presentation with attractive warming glow.
- Removable perforated fat drain plate keeps chips fresh & crisp.
- Removable chip container is quick & easy to clean.
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm.
- 20 mins maximum recommended storage time
- Dimensions: W400 x D737 x H713mm.
- Power: 1.5kW.
- Storage Capacity: 3kg.
- Weight: 35kg.
|Weight (kg)||35 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.