Lincat OE7209 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7209?The Lincat Opus 700 griddle has a 16mm thick machined steel griddle plate to assure even heat distribution and the independently controlled heating zones are for economy during quiet periods. Thermostatic control ensures consistent results, flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning and cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate just add to the many excellent features of this Lincat griddle. The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
The Lincat OE7209 Carbon steel half ribbed griddle has a 16mm thick steel griddles, it has fitted heating zones for economy during quite periods.
- 16mm thick machined carbon steel griddle plate assures even heat distribution
- Independently controlled heating zones for economy during quiet periods
- Thermostatic control ensures consistent results
- Flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning
- Cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm
- Cooks 205 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W900 x D737 x H450mm
- Cooking Area Exc Drainage Channel: 810 x 470mm
- Power: 11kW
- Weight: 108kg
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||110 KG|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.