Lincat OG7001-RHD summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OG7001-RHD?The Lincat opus 700 4 burner boiling top has a low level rear flue, powerful gas burners, full depth dished hob tops for easy cleaning, robust cast iron twin pan supports and the low level rear flue allows you the use of the complete hob top. Four shelf positions, shelves with safety stops, side-hinged oven doors (180C opening), supplied with two shelves, Piezo ignitor wand and castors as standard. Opus 700 High quality and durable 700mm deep heavy duty prime cooking equipment. The Opus 700 range offers a wide choice of gas and electric appliances including oven ranges, boiling tops, induction hobs, griddles, grills, chargrills, fryers and steamers. Strong and durable, with fully welded stainless steel construction, Opus 700 equipment is built using the highest quality components, ensuring powerful performance and exceptional reliability. Fryers are designed to ensure rapid recovery for higher output and hob burners offer precise control. Operational efficiency is a key factor in the design of all Lincat equipment. However, those looking for exceptional energy saving performance should take a closer look at our new Vortech high efficiency gas fryers and versatile induction hobs. Those wishing to extend the life of their cooking oil shouldn't miss our Opus 700 electric fryers with built in filtration.
|Temperature Range||120C to 280C|
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Weight (kg)||85 KG|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Internal Size (mm)||430(H) x 510(W) x 535(D)mm|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.