Similar Products In Stock Now
• Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in
commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot-air, individually, in succession or in combination.
• Cleaning and rinse aid tabs (solids) for maximum operational safety
• HACCP data output and software update via integral USB port
• Safety temperature limiter for steam generator and hot-air heating
• Maximum rack height 5 ¼ ft. / 1.60 m when original stand used
• Integral fan impeller brake
• Door handle with right/left and slam function
• Mode selector control for cooking modes, separate controls for temperature, core temperature and time
• LED illuminated display, visible from a distance
• Clear control panel
Cleaning, care and operational safety
• 3 automatic cleaning programs
• Diagnostic system with automatic service notices displayed
• Menu-guided user descaling program
• USB port
• Probe for core temperature measurement
• Individual programming of 100 cooking programs each with up to 6 steps
• 5 fan air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• High-performance fresh steam generator
• Automatic, active rinsing and drainage of steam generator by pump
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Seamless hygienic cooking cabinet with rounded corners, cabinet with splash guard - stops water from
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 2 5/8" / 68 mm)
• Material inside and out 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel
• Hand shower with automatic retracting system
• Separate solenoid valves for normal and softened water
• Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements where permitted
• Splash and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply by means of modulating, low-noise high-performance blower burner system
• Lengthwise loading for 12”x20” or 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN accessories
• Temperature unit is selectable in C or °F
• Dynamic air mixing
- Lengthwise loading for: 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN
- Capacity (GN-container/grids):10 x 1/1 GN
- Number of meals per day: 80-150
- Width: 847 mm
- Depth: 776 mm
- Height: 41 inch / 1.042 mm
- Weight (net): 143 kg
- Weight (gross): 167 kg
- Water connection (pressure hose): 3/4'' / d 1/2''
- Water pressure (flow pressure):150-600 kPa / 0,15-0,6 Mpa / 1,5 -6 bar
- Water drain: DN 50 mm
- Gas supply/connection: 3/4' ('NPT)
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG total: 22 kW
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG ''Hot-air": 82,000 BTU (22 kW)
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG "Steam": 20 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas total: 22 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas "Steam": 20 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas "Hot-air": 22 kW
- Connected load electric : 0,5 kW
|Weight (kg)||143 kg|
|Power||N = Natural Gas P = Propane Gas Btu/hr = kW x 3412|
|Capacity||(10 x 1/1 GN)|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||(10 x 1/1 GN)|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.