Lincat Opus OCMPC101/G CombiMaster Plus 10 x 1/1GN capacity
• Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in
commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot-air, individually, in succession or in combination.
• Cleaning and rinse aid tabs (solids) for maximum operational safety
• HACCP data output and software update via integral USB port
• Safety temperature limiter for steam generator and hot-air heating
• Maximum rack height 5 ¼ ft. / 1.60 m when original stand used
• Integral fan impeller brake
• Door handle with right/left and slam function
• Mode selector control for cooking modes, separate controls for temperature, core temperature and time
• LED illuminated display, visible from a distance
• Clear control panel
Cleaning, care and operational safety
• 3 automatic cleaning programs
• Diagnostic system with automatic service notices displayed
• Menu-guided user descaling program
• USB port
• Probe for core temperature measurement
• Individual programming of 100 cooking programs each with up to 6 steps
• 5 fan air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• High-performance fresh steam generator
• Automatic, active rinsing and drainage of steam generator by pump
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Seamless hygienic cooking cabinet with rounded corners, cabinet with splash guard - stops water from
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 2 5/8" / 68 mm)
• Material inside and out 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel
• Hand shower with automatic retracting system
• Separate solenoid valves for normal and softened water
• Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements where permitted
• Splash and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply by means of modulating, low-noise high-performance blower burner system
• Lengthwise loading for 12”x20” or 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN accessories
• Temperature unit is selectable in C or °F
• Dynamic air mixing
- Lengthwise loading for: 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN
- Capacity (GN-container/grids):10 x 1/1 GN
- Number of meals per day: 80-150
- Width: 847 mm
- Depth: 776 mm
- Height: 41 inch / 1.042 mm
- Weight (net): 143 kg
- Weight (gross): 167 kg
- Water connection (pressure hose): 3/4'' / d 1/2''
- Water pressure (flow pressure):150-600 kPa / 0,15-0,6 Mpa / 1,5 -6 bar
- Water drain: DN 50 mm
- Gas supply/connection: 3/4' ('NPT)
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG total: 22 kW
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG ''Hot-air": 82,000 BTU (22 kW)
- Rated thermal load Liquid gas LPG "Steam": 20 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas total: 22 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas "Steam": 20 kW
- Rated thermal load natural gas "Hot-air": 22 kW
- Connected load electric : 0,5 kW
category Power Supply Gas Weight (kg) 143 kg Power N = Natural Gas P = Propane Gas Btu/hr = kW x 3412 Capacity (10 x 1/1 GN) Gastronom Containers Capacity (10 x 1/1 GN)
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 1042 847 776 Cm 104.2 84.7 77.6 Inches (approx) 41 33 30
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Customer Reviews on OCMPC101G
Be the first to write a review on OCMPC101G