Lincat P6B2 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat P6B2?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied with two heavy duty multi -section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads. The four shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel Bain Marie with dry or wet operation (direct or indirect heat), separate thermostatic temperature control for Bain Marie and cupboard and the high grade push bar are only some of the reasons why this hot cupboard is an excellent choice. At 670 mm deep, Panther 670 Series hot cupboards are designed to fit through narrow doorways. This makes them ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents. Although physically smaller than the 800 Series, the 670 Series is big on features and generous on capacity. This range offers a choice of Bain maries or plain top units each in four different lengths standing 900 mm high. Bain Marie models can accommodate up to five 1/1 GN containers.
The 670 Series are designed to fit through narrow doorways. They are big on features and generous on capacity and are highly efficient achieving a 25% reduction in electricity usage compared with it predecessor.
BAIN MARIE GASTONORM PACKS AVAILABLE. SOLD SEPERATELY.
- Choice of static and mobile versions
- Units available to take 2 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150 mm deep
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20C and 99C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
- Plate Meal Capacity: 33
- No of 10'' Plates: 222
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 900(W) x 670(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 820(W) x 540(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.6kW, 11.3A
- Weight: 93 KG
|Weight (kg)||80 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Internal Size (mm)||820(W) x 440(H) x 540(D)|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.