Availability: In stock
Lincat P6B4 Panther 670 Series Free-standing Hot Cupboard - Bain Marie Top - 4GN
- Ideal to to fit through narrow corridors and doorways
- Bain marie top, ideal for small restaurants, cafes and pubs, as well as nursing and care homes, where the easy transportation of plated meals to diners and residents is a necessity
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage. Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs.
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency. Units available to take 4 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep.
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior - safe and energy efficient. Removable doors and shelves allow access to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
3-5 Working Days Delivery
A great solution for holding and transporting food at the perfect temperature, the Panther 670 Series Hot Cupboard / Bain Marie is designed to fit through narrow doorways, so is ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents.
Perfect for holding carvery and breakfast items either for self service or for back service, the unit is fan assisted, providing even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage.
Fully 1/1 GN compatible, this unit accomodates 4 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep, while four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs.
Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||20 - 99|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Internal Size (mm)||1345(W) x 440(H) x 540(D)|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||4 x GN1/1|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.