Lincat P8B4 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat P8B4?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied with heavy duty multi -section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads. The four shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel Bain Marie with dry or wet operation (direct or indirect heat), separate thermostatic temperature control for Bain Marie and cupboard and the high grade push bar are only some of the reasons why this hot cupboard is an excellent choice. The Panther 800 Series hot cupboards combine attractive, practical, energy-saving design with the capacity and quality essential for holding and transporting food at the desired temperature in high volumes. This range comprises plain top and Bain Marie models at 800 mm deep and 900 mm high in a choice of four lengths. The Bain Marie versions can accommodate up to six 1/1 GN containers. Ideal for large restaurants, hospitals, schools and cafeterias, Panther 800 Series hot cupboards are remarkably versatile. Supplied as mobile units (static versions optional), you can specify them as 'pass through' models with a set of sliding doors either side of the fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||132 KG|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.