Availability: In stock
Lincat P8B5PT Panther 800 Series Free-standing Hot Cupboard - Bain Marie Top - 5GN
- Helping to cater in demanding environments such as cafeterias, canteens and restaurants
- Pass through model with removable sliding doors to both sides provide enhanced workflow efficiency
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage. Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs.
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency. Units available to take 5 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep.
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior - safe and energy efficient. Removable doors and shelves allow access to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
Select options at the checkout.
- Allow 10-14 Days for delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Helping to cater in demanding environments such as cafeterias, canteens and restaurants, the Panther 800 Series Hot Cupboard / Bain Marie is an effective way of holding food at the desired temperature, and is perfect for holding carvery and breakfast items either for self service or for back service.
The unit is fan assisted, providing even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage.
Built for efficiency, the model has sliding doors to both sides, providing enhanced workflow capability.
Fully 1/1 GN compatible, this unit accomodates 5 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep, while the thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat.
An accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|