Lincat PB66 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat PB66?The Lincat counter top pasta boiler has front mounted control knobs meaning you don't have to lean over the hot and steamy boiling pan, risking burns or scalds. The hinged element has a safety cut out providing easy access for cleaning the tank, front drainage taps allows fast and easy drainage of the cooking water. This counter top electric pasta boiler has a thermostatic control which maintains an accurate water temperature. The PB66 is an exceptional item to cook pasta quickly, easily and most importantly the pasta is cooked to perfection. The PB66 is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
600mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space. Easy to clean, safe and simple to use.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice.
- Hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning.
- Front drain taps for fast, easy drainage of water.
- Thermostatic control maintains accurate water temperature.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel tanks & elements for long service life.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H335mm.
- Power: 2 x 3kw.
- Oil Cap: 2 x 7L.
- Pasta Per Hour: 10kg.
- Weight: 24kg.
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.