Lincat PLH36 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat PLH36?The Lincat Panther range hot cupboards are supplied three shelves. The three shelf positions allow you to adjust them to meet your needs also the accurate adjustable thermostatic control of the hot cupboard is adjustable between 30 and 90 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations. The Sturdy stainless steel tops are ideal for plating and garnishing or even they are ideal as a mobile workstation. The Panther hot cupboards are available in various lengths, either as plain top or Bain Marie top, which can hold up to six standard sized 1/1 GN containers. Features include digital temperature display and control, fan assisted heating and 1/1 GN compatible mirror stainless steel interiors.
A compact solution without compromise. These static hot cupboards are the units of choice for smaller establishments. Energy efficient, compact and space saving design. All units are supplied with three chrome plated shelves.
- Fully insulated for enhanced energy-efficiency
- Adjustable thermostatic control to meet food safety regulations
- Compact, space saving design
- Ideal for food holding and for use as a plate warmer
- Plate Meal Capacity:- 22
- No of 10'' Plates:- 150
|Weight (kg)||32 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Internal Size (mm)||315(W) x 690(H) x 540(D)|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.