Lincat PO630-2 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat PO630-2?Lincat’s pizza ovens are ideal not only for Italian restaurants and pizzerias, but also for a wide range of establishments, from the smaller takeaway, cafe or snack bar, to fast food outlets, canteens, education and leisure establishments. A modern and stylish range of pizza ovens built to the highest specification. All products in the range offer reliability and durability – an essential prerequisite for any busy kitchen! Perfect for deep pan, thin crust, fresh dough, part baked or frozen pizzas, they are also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread and also lasagne, jacket potatoes, pies, pasties and pastries. Lincat have an extensive range of Single and twin deck pizza ovens - ideal for restaurants, pizzerias, takeaways, cafes and fast food outlets. Lincat pizza ovens are built to the highest specifications. Featuring a firebrick base for crisp even cooking, they are perfect for deep pan, thin crust fresh dough part baked or frozen pizzas. Lincat pizza ovens are also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread, also lasagna, jacket potatoes, pies and pastries.
• Maximum temperature 480ºC
• Toughened safety glass external viewing window
• Double-glazed door construction for energy efficiency
• Temperature display gauge to monitor oven
temperature more accurately
• Internal illumination for better visibility of product and
enhanced appearance in front of house applications
• Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
• Firebrick base for crisp, even cooking of pizza bases
• Thermostatic control
• Initial heat up to 240ºC in approximately 40 minutes
• 20 minute audible timer
• Countertop units - optional floor stands available
• Hygienic stainless steel interior and exterior
• Separate heat controls for top and base
of oven compartment
• Twin deck model has independent
controls for each deck
Pizza oven image shows optional floor stand.
|Temperature Range||30C to 480C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Weight (kg)||181 KG|
|Capacity||12 x 12'' pizzas|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.