Lincat PO69X summary
Why should I buy the Lincat PO69X?This Lincat pizza oven has many excellent feature here are a few. Single piece firebrick base for crisp base cooking, perfect for all types of pizza. Separate heat controls for top and base of the compartment. Fully insulated doors for energy efficiency and safe operation and a capacity of 6 x 9 (22cm) or 2 x 14 (35cm) pizzas Lincat have an extensive range of Single and twin deck pizza ovens - ideal for restaurants, pizzerias, takeaways, cafes and fast food outlets. Lincat pizza ovens are built to the highest specifications. Featuring a firebrick base for crisp even cooking, they are perfect for deep pan, thin crust fresh dough part baked or frozen pizzas. Lincat pizza ovens are also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread, also lasagna, jacket potatoes, pies and pastries.
- Single piece firebrick base for crisp base cooking, perfect for all types of pizza
- Separate heat controls for top and base of the compartment
- Fully insulated doors for energy efficiency and safe operation
- Capacity of 6 x 9 (22cm) or 2 x 14 (35cm) pizzas
- Thermostatic control up to 400 deg C
|Weight (kg)||76 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Internal Size (mm)||745(W) x 130(H) x 532(D)|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.