Lincat SLI3W summary
Why should I buy the Lincat SLI3W?The Lincat single zone induction hobs high power delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob and the boost function delivers extra power when needed the most. The 6 mm thick high impact resistant Schott Ceran° glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean. The ingenious part of these inductions hobs are the pan detection function that cuts power when no pan is present preventing harm to users and utensils while saving energy. There are many more excellent features of these Lincat hobs including automatic heat up function that switches to a preset power level after full power heat up is reached and an easy to change filter built into the base of the unit. The Silverlink 600 range is extensive and includes gas and electric cooking equipment for both counter-top and free-standing use. All units are 600 mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space. Width sizes extend from a compact 300 mm up to 900 mm, depending on the product type. This modular design concept enables you to mix and match individual pieces of cooking appliances to create your ideal kitchen layout. Silverlink 600 catering equipment delivers quality and capacity. It's also easy to clean, safe and simple to use. The range comprises fryers, griddles, grills, induction, chargrills, pasta boilers, oven ranges, boiling tops, and Bain Marie.
|Weight (kg)||16.6 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.