Lincat SLR9C summary
The Lincat SLR9C is Fully pressed & sealed hob tops for easy cleaning. Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports. Low level flue maximises working area & enables you to use large stock pots.
Why should I buy the Lincat SLR9C?This Lincat Silverlink600 SLR9C range has fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning, robust, easy-clean vitreous enameled cast iron pan supports, a large capacity oven with vitreous enameled interior for easy cleaning. With the doors of this model being able to open to 180 degrees and supplied with side racks and two shelves with safety stops it really is a quality cooker that will provide many years of service. The SLR9C is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
- Dimensions: W900 x D600 x H935mm
- Int Dimensions: W720 x D390 x H360mm
- Total Power: Natural - 35.5kw, LPG - 35.5kw
- Power Per Hob: Natural Gas - 8.5kW, LPG - 8.5kW
- Oven Power: Natural Gas - 4.5kW, LPG - 4.5kW
- Weight: 126kg
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Weight (kg)||85 KG|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Internal Size (mm)||400(H) x 725(W) x 365(D)mm|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.