Lincat SV1216 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat SV1216?The Lincat modular canopy extraction systems are suitable for use with gas and electric cooking equipment up to 900 series. They have a Variable fan speed and choice of fan position. These are really simple to install and easy to operate. Please note any necessary ductwork and gas interlock are not supplied by Lincat. SmartVent canopy extraction systems provide and affordable, modular ventilation system for gas and electric cooking equipment in commercial kitchens. Designed in partnership with kitchen ventilation experts Britannia, SmartVent is flexible, effective and easy to install. This makes it perfect for fast food outlets and cafes as well as smaller pubs and restaurants.
- Modular canopy extraction system suitable for use with gas and electric cooking equipment up to 900 series
- Variable fan speed and choice of fan position
- Bright energy-efficient LED lighting provided as standard
- Simple to install and easy to operate
- Operates quietly - just 62 decibels - less noisy than a mobile phone
- Please note any necessary ductwork and gas interlock are not supplied by Lincat
- Motor Rating (KW): 0.12
- Starting Current (Amps) - Fan Motor: 5
- Current (Amps) - LED Lighting: 1
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.