Lincat UMSO50D summary
Why should I buy the Lincat UMSO50D?The Seal Lincat upright merchandiser is a combination model with oven and merchandiser in one convenient counter top unit. The merchandiser holds food at a minimum temperature of 72C, made from robust stainless steel construction which is hygienic and easy to clean. The square static chrome plated rack has an attractive appearance and easy cleaning, the toughened safety glass sides and hinged safety glass door with stay cool handles for safe and efficient back service operation. The humidity feature keeps food in perfect condition for longer, minimizing waste, the diffused twin lights for even, attractive illumination and user-replaceable light bulbs and removable control panel for lower service costs. Seal is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
- Two door Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Square static chrome plated rack for attractive appearance & ease of cleaning
- Toughened safety glass sides & hinged safety glass door with stay-cool handles for safe & efficient back service operation
- Humidity feature keeps food in perfect condition for longer, minimising waste
- Diffused twin lights for even, attractive illumination
- User-replaceable light bulbs & removable control panel for lower service costs
- Chrome-plated rod shelf & removable internal base to oven
- Drop-down door for easy access to oven interior
- Thermostatically-controlled oven with 50 - 250C range for accurate, reliable cooking
- Fully-insulated oven maintains safe lower exterior side wall temperatures
- Dimensions: H925 x W565 x D565mm
- Merchandiser Shelf Dimensions: W420 x D446mm
- Oven Shelf Dimensions: W380 x D390mm
- Power: 2.9kW
- Cabinet Temp: Up To 95C
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72C
- Weight: 54kg
- Doors: 2
|Weight (kg)||55 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.