MasterMix M7R summary
For high-end performance and years of heavy duty use, it's time to rely on this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 6 litre Commercial Dough Mixer.
With the full mechanical drive and planetary transmission and User-Friendly Design, Easy Tilt head and Skid-resistant feet and Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out the Master Mix is best mixer around.
Why should I buy the MasterMix M7R?
Anyone who's ever whipped liters of cream by hand or kneaded kilos of bread dough or beaten huge amounts of cake batter knows what a laborious task it is, and that takes up valuable time and energy, so why not let the 6 litre Master Mix take up the challenge and do all the hard work for you?
The Master Mix comes with three attachments, one flat beater for mixing cake batter etc. One pastry hook for kneading all your bread dough products and a chefs whisk for whisking cream, eggs etc. And with the ingenious planetary transmission comprising of a ring gear, planet carrier and 2 sun gears the Master Mix will take the burden for years to come.
For high-end performance and years of heavy duty use, it's time to rely on this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 6 litre Commercial Dough Mixer. Particularly suitable to handle the heaviest mixing tasks or commercial use, works well for kneading, creaming, beating eggs, and whisking batter to effortlessly prepare dough for cakes, pastries, pizza, french bread, garlic bread sticks, or chocolate-chip cookie dough and so much more.
The massive 6-quart polished stainless steel bowl perfectly accommodates big batches of heavy mixtures, and what's more it comes fully equipped with attachments for three mixing blades, so you can whisk, beat, and blend to your heart's content. Efficiently deliver more power, more capacity and more options for your commercial kitchen's round-the-clock baking needs, the MasterMix 6 litre Commercial Dough Mixer is here to change the way the world mixes!<br>
- Full mechanical drive.
- User-Friendly Design.
- Easy Tilt head.
- Skid-resistant feet.
- Ideal for bakeries and restaurants.
- Smooth start minimizes splatter.
- Switches: moisture resistant.
- Self locking in top position.
- Capacity: 6 Litre bowl
- 0.5kg max flour capacity
- 0.8kg max dough capacity
- Construction: Durable die-cast metal.
- Powerful 200-watt motor totally enclosed.
- Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out.
- Planetary transmission at super high speed.
- Permanently lubricated, and thermally protected.
- Includes: Flat beater, pastry hook, and chef's whisk.
- Product measurements 420mm x 240mm x 425mm.
- Rated power 200W 13 amp plug fitted
- Weight 15 Kgs
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||6 Litres / 0.5kg dry flour|
|Material||Red painted finish|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.