Similar Products In Stock Now
Magister ES70 summary
The Magister Stilo ES70 2 Group Compact has a wide rage of features including an inbuilt volumetric pump & dosage push buttons.
Made from stainless steel with one steam tap and hot water tap, this is a compact machine perfect for saving space whilst allowing for quick coffee and hot drinks service.
- Electric heating with safety thermostat
- Inbuilt volumetric pump
- Coffee delivery activated by means of volumetric dosage push-buttons with
- 4 doses per group
- Continuous delivery push-button
- Standard self-levelling device
- One hot water nozzle with programmable, automatic dosage as standard feature
- Cup warmer
- Pre-infusion valve
- Stainless steel body
- Standard high group version for taller cups
- Water tap for tea
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 59x50x53.5 cm
- Boiler Size: 7L
- Power: 2400/2700 Watt (13 amp plug fitted)
- Hot Water per hour: 60L
- Espressos per hour: 180
|Power||2400/2700 Watt (13 amp plug fitted)|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||60 Litres of hot water per hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.