Modena EHDC5 summary
If you are looking to display your fried chicken with optimum effect then the Modena Electric Heated Chicken Display is ideal for your kitchen.
Why should I buy the Modena EHDC5?
- Stainless steel structure
- Pass through design
- Flip doors provide better viewing of food inside
- Dry heat on top tier to keep food crispy fresh
- Humidified heat bottom tier to keep food warmly moist
- Automatic water refilling system for bottom tier
- Digital temperature display and thermostat controlled well
- Bypass water filling switch to add water any time
- Perforated pan at the bottom with wiring grid support
- Door stopper to offer better protection
- Mica heater beneath the well for water heating
- Front access to mica heater for easy maintenance
- Drain valve at the back for easy cleaning
- Tong cylinder to be hooked on the sides
- Warming lamps to be controlled separately
- Reinforced frame structure for better stability
- Power: Single phase hardwire
- Voltage: 220-240v
- 120kg weight
|Temperature Range||30C to 90c|
|Weight (kg)||120 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.