Similar Products In Stock Now
Modena FT11 summary
When you buy a Modena fryer you are buying quality, durability and reliability.
With the stainless steel finish our Modena fryers will give your establishment that professional look.
With the easily removable heating module you can remove and drain the oil frequently with ease therefore prolonging the life of your oil and saving you money.
When you buy a fryer from our Modena range you have a huge choice of sizes to choose from to suit all your catering needs.
Why should I buy the Modena FT11?Our exclusive Modena fryers are indispensable in any busy kitchen they come in a wide range of sizes to suit all your frying needs, with our 4 Litre model that's a suitable size to cook tempura prawns and the likes for an elegant starter to our double 16 Litre to cook huge amount of chips for that big event or busy chip shop, we have many more sizes no matter how large or small your establishment is we have you covered. All of our Modena models allow you to remove heating module for ease of cleaning and some of the larger models even have a drainage tap to make that horrible job of cleaning the fryer so much quicker and easier. Each of our fryers come with a durable wire mesh basket for frying several foods at a time and a lid for when it's not in use keeping your oil fresh and clean for the next time you use it. With our fantastic prices it won't hurt your pocket.
1)High grade stainless steel construction.
2)Efficient heating element
3)Heating module can be lifted up for easy cleaning. When heating module is detached, power supply to heating element is cut off instantly for safety.
4)Includes large wire basket for frying several foods.
5) 11 litres of oil (to fill tank completely).
6) Ideal back up fryer or separate food fryer
7) Fitted with 2 x 13 amp plug
8)Tap for easy draining and cleaning
9) Complete with lid for tank for when not in use
With the variable temperatures, the FT11 is great for general frying, so if it's just fish and chips these are ideal or if you need a gentler temperature for more delicate foods the Modena fryer is the one.
All models are manufactured from a high grade stainless steel and features a heavy duty basket, lid and thermostatic control to ensure consistent results with every use.
Size (mm): 565w x 480d x 340h
2 x 13 amp plug fitted
Basket size (mm): 190w x 210d x 100h
Tank capacity: 11.2 Litres per tank
Maximum oil capacity: 9.8 Litres per tank
Minimum oil capacity: 7.4 Litres per tank
|Temperature Range||60C to 190C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||14.3 kg|
|Power||2 x 13 Amp|
|Capacity||2 x 10 Litre Tanks|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.