Modena MCSU2 summary
Why should I buy the Modena MCSU2?This Modena Carvery Servery Bain Marie has 2x 2/3 gastronorm carvery plates to keep your roasts of meat to the perfect temperature, whilst showing it off to its best. The spikes at the bottom hold the meat in place whilst carving. Another excellent feature to this bain marie is the 1/4 gastronorm capacity ideal for holding gravies and sauces. The simmerstat control allows you to keep the carvery at the perfect temperature for the items you are holding and the 2x 250w heat lamps will keep the top of the meat at the perfect temperature whilst giving of an attractive glow.
- Stainless steel
- Simmerstat control
- 1/4 Gastronorm container capacity
- 2 x 2/3 Gastronorm Carvery Plate
- 1 x 1/4 Stainless Steel Gastronorm
- Heat Lamps: 2 x 250W
- Height between top of carvery and lamps is 440mm
|Temperature Range||30C to 110C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.