Modena MP2 summary
Why should I buy the Modena MP2?The Modena stone based pizza oven is one of the best value pizza ovens on the market. With one of our single or double deck pizza ovens you can add a whole new section to your menu with very little outlay. The Modena Stone based pizza not only cooks the best pizza but cooks Nan breads and other flat breads to perfection. The benefits of using a stone based pizza oven over a non-stone based is simply quality and authenticity. When cooking pizzas and breads with a baking stone you place the item to be cooked straight onto the stone, you do not need a pizza pan or baking tray as the stone may absorb some of the moisture giving you a crispier bottom, no-one wants a soggy bottom and due to the thermal properties of baking stones and the fact that the stone is an excessive heat conductor your food is less likely to burn.
Beautifully made electric commercial pizza oven
Double deck with internal stone base for perfect pizzas, naan breads, and more
Complete with easy to use drop down door with glass window
Internal light with on/off switch
Three independent temperature controls for top and bottom and middle heating
Timer control also fitted for convenience (especially when busy!).
Temperature from 0 to 350 C
Cooks up to 1 x 16" pizza at a time on each level
Each internal baking area is 400 mm x 400 mm x 100 mm high (16" x 16")
Fitted with 13 amp UK plug
Fully certified to CE regulations
Overall Size (mm): 560w x 580d (with handle) x 440 mm high
Doors are 140 mm in height so when open the overall depth is 660 mm
Internal long lasting stainless steel rod elements.
Stainless steel front and attractive easy to clean black side and top panels
The Modena Stone based pizza oven has an easy to access drop down door, perfect for loading your pizza oven, it also boasts a timer which is extremely handy during busy times as it shuts the oven off reducing the risk of over cooking or burning.
Easy Equipment's Modena Range is one of the most competitively priced ranges on the market
The single pizza oven has the capacity to cook up to a 16 inch pizza while the double can cook 2 at a time, the internal measurement are 40 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm for both, but of course the MP2 has two identical ovens in one machine.
- Temperature from 0 to 350 C
- Cooks up to 2 x 16" pizza at a time
- Each internal baking area is 400 mm x 400 mm x 100 mm high (16" x 16")
- Fitted with 13 amp UK plug
- Overall Size (mm): 560w x 580d (with handle) x 440 mm high
- Doors are 140 mm in height so when open the overall depth is 660 mm
- 2.6 KW
|Temperature Range||0C to 350C|
|Weight (kg)||25 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||2 x 16 Pizzas|
|Internal Size (mm)||400mm x 400mm x 100mm x 2|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts only warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.