Modena MVC01 summary
Modena Vegetable Cutter. Ideal for fast preparation of diced, sliced and julienne vegetables.
5 Blades included FREE: 1 x 4 mm grater, 1 x 8 mm slicer, 1 x 4 mm slicer, 1 x 8 x 8 mm dicer, 1 x 2.5 mm julienne
Why should I buy the Modena MVC01?This Modena Veggie Cutter is not only a robust and powerful piece of equipment but is a fantastic time and money saver, with the 5 blade attachments you can slice, grate and julienne in varying thicknesses any hard vegetable in seconds so with this item of equipment you could save a fortune on pre-prepared veggies. The Modena Vegetable Cutter comes with a plastic plunger to use in the cylindrical feed hopper to minimise the risk of slicing, grating or julienning your fingers and with the safety cut out system there is no chance of any nasty accidents as, as soon as the Modena Vegetable Cutter is opened the motor shuts off.
Robust, powerful and exceptionally versatile, the Modena multi-function continuous veg prep machine is ideal for the busy professional kitchen. Designed for safety, performance and functionality, the Modena veg prep machine allows the user to effortlessly slice, grate, dice and chip a wide variety of foods by simple blade disc selection. The ergonomic design ensures comfortable use, helping the user to prepare up to 300 kg of food every hour.
- Includes 5 blades free of charge: 1 x 4 mm grater, 1 x 8 mm slicer, 1 x 4 mm slicer, 1 x 8 x 8 mm dicer, 1 x 2.5 mm julienne
- All metal hopper and base
- Heavy duty construction
- Safety cut-out when opened
- Cylinder feed hopper 55 mm diameter
- Dimensions (mm)- 235(w)x 490(d)x 480(h)
- Weight (kg)- 23
- Power- 500 W
With the Modena Vegetable Cutter you could save a fortune on pre prepared vegetables and hours of manual labour and not only saves the effort of chopping slicing and grating but saves a lot of effort with the clean-up, as previous to the Modena Veg Cutter you probably used a food processor meaning you would have the bowl, lid and blade to wash up after use, but with the Veggie cutter you can aim the outlet feed straight into a saucepan or steamer pan and cut out a lot of washing up, you would just be left with the blade and a quick wipe down of the actual unit.
The Modena Vegetable Cutter comes with 5 easy to change blades a 2 mm & 4 mm slicing blades and 3 grater/julienne blades. The cylindrical feed hopper is 5.5 cm in diameter and is a half-moon shape for faster feed through of your vegetables and with the Modena Vegetable being capable of processing up to 300 kg of vegetables in ONE HOUR you couldn't buy a better piece of equipment.
- Max throughput per hour: 300 KG
- Large half moon feed hopper for faster through-put
- Cylindrical feed hopper for uniform end products
- Aluminium body
- Safety cut-off switch activated when cover is opened
- Easy to change blades
- Output: 300 kg/hr
- Dimensions: 470(H) x 220(W) x 490(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 550W, 2.4A
- Weight: 22.5 KG
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
|Capacity||5 Blades included|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.