Modena SL300 summary
The Modena 12 inch Commercial Meat Slicer 300 mm blade is renowned for its exceptional performance, at great value for money.
Why should I buy the Modena SL300?The Modena meat slicer is outstanding for its remarkable performance, as it is excellent for slicing large volumes of cooked meats at varying thicknesses. The cooked meat feeder is also mounted on ball bearings to ensure smooth gliding action and the thickness is manually controlled with side dial making it much easier to adjust the settings. So this meat slicer is a must if you are slicing meats thinly for sandwiches and salads etc. or thicker for roast dinners etc. The Modena Meat Slicer 300 mm is renowned for its exceptional performance, at great value for money. Featuring impressive cutting strength for large volumes of cooked and cold meats, this commercial meat slicer also has the ability to cut meat to a variety of thicknesses. The food carriage is also mounted on ball bearings to ensure smooth gliding action and thickness is manually controlled with side dial. This meat slicer is clearly great quality, offering great performance and an excellent end product.
This is a quality commercial meat slicer, with an anodized aluminum body as well as an integral blade sharpener meaning you don't have to take the whole thing apart to just to sharpen the blade. With the thickness controller a simple dial you can adjust the thickness of meat mid slicing without having to remove your piece of boiled ham or roast beef for example making this an invaluable piece of equipment.
This particular model comes in 3 sizes to suit your establishment. If for some reason you can't find the other sizes just call our friendly customer care staff who would only be too happy to help. The Modena Meat Slicer has a fitted plug so no messing around just plugin and slice.
- Thickness adjustment from 0 to 12mm
- Blade Size 300 mm or 12 inches
- Weight 26 KG
- Power Supply 13 amp plug in
- 180W, 1.23A
- Voltage 230V
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
|Finish||Steel body with Stainless Steel Blade|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.