Modena TBM6X6 Wet Heat Bain Marie 6 X GN 1/6 150 mm Pans & Lids Included
Modena TBM6x6 summaryOur best selling Modena Bain Marie is back with a new improved contemporary design. Fully clad in stainless steel, and free gastronorm containers with lids offers the ultimate value-for-money. Used hot or cold, this is the most versatile product in our range, and is a must for any catering venue. Get it while it lasts at this low, low price...
With the easily accessible drainage tap at the front, removable gastronorm pans and stainless steel case it couldn't be easier to keep your Modena Bain Marie hygienically clean, as a little hot water and soap brings the Bain Marie back to a like new state.
Our Modena Bain Maries are one of the most versatile pieces of catering equipment as there are so many combinations of pans, you will never need to be without any of your favourite dishes, (spare gastronorm pans are available on our website).
Why should I buy the Modena TBM6x6?Do you need to keep your veggies warm or sauces at that perfect temperature? Then the Modena Bain Marie is the best item of catering equipment you will ever need to buy. With its stainless steel case and heavy duty gastronorm pans the Modena is such a versatile piece of equipment, filled with ordinary tap water and turned to the desired temperature you can even cook some of your more delicate vegetables and if you are looking for an item to keep your sauces cool then why not fill the water reservoir with ice and instantly you have a refrigerated container that will safely store your chilled sauces and deserts. The Modena Bain Marie has a staggering 6 power settings so if you only need to keep delicate food aired or need to keep that gravy thumping hot the Modena Bain Marie fits the bill.
This stylish and yet robust Bain Marie is perfect for your business.
Bain Marie With Tap And 6 X GN1/6 (150 mm deep) 2.2 Litre Containers
- Stainless steel for best durability and clean look
- Water heated model with drain tap at front
- 1.2 kw
- 6 power settings
- Can be used hot or cold
- Ideal wet heat bain-marie for hot fresh food
- Can be used cold by simply adding ice (just don't turn it on!) in the water reservoir
- Comes complete with 6 x GN1/6 containers & lids
- Support bar included
- Size in mm 540l x 335w x 250h
- Plug fitted
When you buy one of our Modena Bain Marie you are investing in not only a quality piece of equipment but a versatile item, as well. With the Modena Bain Maries holding between 3 to 7 pans in various sizes you have a huge range of combinations to choose from, that you can easily swap and change foodstuffs between sittings.
With the entire of the Modena Bain Marie being made from high grade Stainless Steel you can be assured that the Modena Ban Marie will never rust or tarnish.
540l x 335w x 250h
category Brand Modena Temperature Range 30C to 90C Warranty 1 Year Return to Base Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 10 KG Power 1.2KW Capacity 6 x 1/6 GN pans Finish Stainless Steel Material stainless steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 250 335 540 Cm 25 33.5 54 Inches (approx) 9 13 21
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Customer Reviews on Modena TBM6x6
Be the first to write a review on Modena TBM6x6