Modena THC1 summary
When you buy Modena you are buying a quality product you are buying reliability and durability.
The advantages of buying a Modena Heated Cupboard are vast, with a maximum holding temperature of 85 C, compact design, wide range of uses the Modena Hot Cupboard is must for any kitchen.
Why should I buy the Modena THC1?The Modena Single Door Heated Cupboard with its high grade stainless steel construction and full insulation plays a vital part in any kitchen you can comfortably hold between 55-60 32 cm plates so you'll never need to serve your diners with cold plates again. With the adjustable thermostatic control you can have your heated cupboard at the temperature that is just right for you. Not only can you heat and keep your plates hot you can also use the heated cupboard for keeping food warm without further cooking. So on a day you're serving roast beef for instance you can simply, after cooking, place your roast in the hot cupboard and you'll have a constant supply of perfect meat on demand, alternatively you could easily hold and keep heated, four plated meals at once in the Modena Heated cupboard.
Modena Single Door Warming Hot Cupboard is a perfect way of keeping food readily available at serving temperature and eliminates the need for re-heating. A hot cupboard prevents food from cooking further, it aids in keeping food at a consistent temperature. With Modena’s fantastic range of hot cupboards in all shapes and sizes, you can ensure your food is served at the perfect temperature every time!Not only can you use this item to keep your plates and food warm but this item would also be at home in a busy cafe/coffee shop to keep your cups warm as well.
The Modena heated cupboard is made from a high grade stainless steel inside and out, is fully insulated for energy-efficiency .Adjustable thermostatic control to meet food safety regulations. Compact, and space saving design.
- 1 shelf per unit.
- Door: Single.
- Dimensions: 450w x 485d x 850h (mm).
- Holding temperature: 85 C
- Power: 0.75 kW
- Capacity: 55-60 plates, 320 mm Ø
|Temperature Range||30C to 85C|
|Weight (kg)||20 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||55-60 x 12 Plates|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.