Modena TPW summary
- Perfect for pies, pastries, sausage rolls, pizzas, chicken, hot dogs and more.
- Robust stainless steel construction and aluminum corner posts with a strong, tempered glass and side panels.
- Simple and easy to use operating functions.
- Complete with thermostat for variable heat settings to keep food at the perfect temperature for serving.
- Manufactured toughened front glass and sliding rear doors throughout for safety.
- Comes with 4 rod shelves with easy to remove supports for effortless cleaning.
- Allows customers to self-serve.
- Hygienic & easy to clean.
When you buy a Modena Heated Food Display you are buying quality, durability and reliability.
With the stainless steel and glass finish our Modena Heated Food Display will give your establishment that professional look.
Why should I buy the Modena TPW?Food displayed in the Modena Heated Display will grab the attention of all your customers. With the stainless steel and aluminum frame and tempered glass front and back, who wouldn't be tempted by what you have to offer. Whether its roasted chickens, sausage rolls, pasties, pastries or pies, in the Modena Heated Display all your produce will have that just cooked look and taste. The Modena Heated Display also features a handle on the front glass so your customers can easily serve themselves, freeing valuable time when service is at its peak. With its robust construction and easy to clean accessibility why would you buy any other brand? Entice customers and present your fresh pizzas, pretzels, bagels, muffins and some mouth-watering chicken, ribs, pastries or hot sandwiches. With the ever dependable Modena Large Pie Warmer Heated Food Chicken Display designed to maximize visual appeal and efficiency. These robust and stylish commercial based pie warmers provide an economical and attractive solution for presenting tasty treats in advance of peak periods, then take it straight from the oven, and place it into this food warmer display case so your food stays at just-made temperatures. Durable stainless steel construction and tempered glass make clean-up quick and easy!
With the front and rear doors opening it couldn't be easier for you to fill the Modena Heated Display from your side of the counter while your customers choose from the service side.
The Modena Heated Display boasts 4 rod shelves with easy to remove supports making it so quick and easy to clean and with the thermostat allowing you to set whatever temperature you need to keep your food at the perfect temperature the Modena Hot Display is simply the best.
- Dimensions: 640w x 360d x 540h (mm).
- Installation Type: Countertop.
- Control Type: Thermostatic.
- Power Type: Electric.
- Max. Temp: 85 C.
- Shelves: 4
- Plug fitted: Yes.
- Warranty: 1 Year Return to Base Warranty.
- Manufacturer: Modena
- Manufacturer Product Code: TPW.
|Temperature Range||30C to 85C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||25 KG|
|Number of Doors||2|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.