niceice N25 summary
The Nice Ice N25 is a high quality reliable ice maker which boasts a compact and stylish stainless steel design. Produces 25 kg per 24 hours period and holds up to 5 kg of ice at any one time.
The Nice Ice N25 ice machine is perfect for front-of-house ice dispensing in bars, pubs and other similar establishments. Featuring robust construction, it's designed to withstand rigorous commercial operation, whilst the user friendly control panel is simple to use and provides clear, concise feedback on the status of the machine. Supplied with installation kit and handy scoop.
- Stainless steel exterior
- High quality insulation
- Supplied with scoop and installation kit
- Adjustable feet
- Dimensions: 58(H) x 330(W) x 470(D)mm
- Approximate ice dimensions: 40(H) x 28(W)mm
- Power: 230V, 200W, 0.9A
- Capacity: 5 KG
- Material: Stainless steel
- Output: 25kg/24hr
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 28 KG
Please note that hard water areas will need a water softener to reduce limescale build up (this will invalidate warranty if not fitted). The ice machine holding bin is not refrigerated and ice will melt if not used.
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||28 KG|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Capacity||25kg per 24 hours|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.