Powerful, robust and reliable, the Parry GSF natural gas pedestal fryer is an essential for modern commercial catering establishments. The large 12 litre oil capacity and the ability to fry up to 56kg of chips every hour make this fryer perfect for takeaways, restaurants, schools and other businesses requiring both high quality and output. Made from sturdy stainless steel and featuring simple thermostatic controls and drain valve, the fryer is easy to use and clean.
KEY FEATURES AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES
• 12 litre tank capacity
• Automatic flame failure device and two
• High quality stainless steel construction
• Valve with inclusive igniton thermostatically
controlled – unit also has a high limited
• Baskets can be hooked onto the unit to
• Supplied with 5 litre oil draining bucket,
batterplate, lids and door to front of unit for
storage of bucket
• Y shaped tanks with integral cool zone
- Natural Gas Single Pedestal Fryer
- High Limit Thermostat
- Flame failure device
- Thermostatically controlled
- 12L tank capacity
- Stainless Steel construction
- 1/2″ BSP male gas connection
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Power Supply||Natural Gas with LPG conversion kit|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||12|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.