Availability: In stock
Pitco SG14S Twin Basket Single Tank Solstice 4 Burner Gas Fryer
- Less oil usage means greater profit & better quality, crispier food means more satisfied customers.
Faster cooking means less oil absorption & tastier food
- Cool zoning means cleaner oil & minimum taste transfer.
- Stainless steel tank, front, door, side & flue.
- Supplied with 2 baskets.
- Large drain for easy cleaning.
- 1 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY
- Oil Capacity: 17-21 litres.
- Production Per Hour: 40kg.
- Steel tank for durability and corrosion resistance
- Cabinet is constructed with stainless steel front, door, and sides
- Solstice burner technology with attached heat baffles make for efficient use of heat without blowers
- Millivolt technology maintains accurate oil temperatures, which can be set by the operator between 200 and 400 degrees F
- Flow of gas is shutoff if pilot goes out to prevent dangerous levels of gas buildup in the kitchen
- High temperature safety limit switch monitors for unsafe temperatures to prevent fires and damage to components
- Heavy-duty, 3⁄16-in. bottom door keeps door fitting correctly
- 11⁄4-in. full port drain valve allows oil to drain quickly
- Manual gas shutoff valve gives easy access for safety and easy service calls
- Integrated flue deflector directs excess heat towards hood to help maintain comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures
- 9-in. adjustable legs lift fryer off the floor for easily cleaning underneath
- Basket hanger is removable without tools so the fryer cabinet can be thoroughly cleaned
- Drain line clean out rod allows users to thoroughly remove sediment from drain line
- Drain extension allows oil to be safely directed into a filter system or appropriate disposal container
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 3415⁄16 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
The Pitco SG14S gas fryer cooks using 40 to 50 pounds of oil with a maximum heat input of 110,000 BTU. The fryer's tank is built with stainless steel, making it long-lasting and easy to clean thoroughly. The unit's exterior cabinet is built with a stainless steel front, door, and sides. The heavy-duty door is mounted on a 3⁄16 inch hinge to prevent sagging.
Solstice burner technology makes this Pitco fryer one of the most efficient in its class. Inside the fryer's heat exchange tubes are stainless steel baffles that maximize the transfer of heat from the burner to the oil. This translates into quick recovery times and superior energy efficiency. Another benefit to this system is that it helps reduce how much heat escapes through the fryer's flue, so the fryer does its part in keeping ambient kitchen temperatures comfortable.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.