Pitco SG14S summary
Why should I buy the Pitco SG14S?Solstice burner technology makes this Pitco fryer one of the most efficient in its class. Inside the fryer's heat exchange tubes are stainless steel baffles that maximize the transfer of heat from the burner to the oil. This translates into quick recovery times and superior energy efficiency. Another benefit to this system is that it helps reduce how much heat escapes through the fryer's flue, so the fryer does its part in keeping ambient kitchen temperatures comfortable.
- Less oil usage means greater profit & better quality, crispier food means more satisfied customers.
Faster cooking means less oil absorption & tastier food
- Cool zoning means cleaner oil & minimum taste transfer.
- Stainless steel tank, front, door, side & flue.
- Supplied with 2 baskets.
- Large drain for easy cleaning.
- 1 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY
- Oil Capacity: 17-21 litres.
- Production Per Hour: 40kg.
- Steel tank for durability and corrosion resistance
- Cabinet is constructed with stainless steel front, door, and sides
- Solstice burner technology with attached heat baffles make for efficient use of heat without blowers
- Millivolt technology maintains accurate oil temperatures, which can be set by the operator between 200 and 400 degrees F
- Flow of gas is shutoff if pilot goes out to prevent dangerous levels of gas buildup in the kitchen
- High temperature safety limit switch monitors for unsafe temperatures to prevent fires and damage to components
- Heavy-duty, 3⁄16-in. bottom door keeps door fitting correctly
- 11⁄4-in. full port drain valve allows oil to drain quickly
- Manual gas shutoff valve gives easy access for safety and easy service calls
- Integrated flue deflector directs excess heat towards hood to help maintain comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures
- 9-in. adjustable legs lift fryer off the floor for easily cleaning underneath
- Basket hanger is removable without tools so the fryer cabinet can be thoroughly cleaned
- Drain line clean out rod allows users to thoroughly remove sediment from drain line
- Drain extension allows oil to be safely directed into a filter system or appropriate disposal container
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 3415⁄16 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Questions & Answers
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.