Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable Bagasse Burger Boxes 152mm DW625
152(W) x 152(D)mm | 6 x 6". Pack Quantity: 500
- Bagasse is a compostable material made using recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Environmentally friendly substitutes to polystyrene containers
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Bagasse is a highly renewable material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives
- Bagasse wont trap condensation, keeping food crispy for longer
- Perfect for festivals and food markets
3 -5 Working days Delivery
Offering outstanding functionality and a more eco-friendly alternative to polystyrene, these Vegware compostable bagasse burger boxes are ideal for any green-minded festival, food stall or mobile caterer.
Made from recycled sugar cane, these bagasse burger boxes are fully compostable and emit less carbon during production than plastic alternatives.
As such, they will improve your businesss green footprint, reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill and help you appeal to the ever-growing market of eco-conscious consumers.
Unlike plastic, the bagasse material does not trap condensation, ensuring your food stays deliciously hot and crispier for longer.
This bagasse construction also boasts superb strength, keeping your customers food protected at all times.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.