Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable Hinged-Lid Deli Containers 680ml / 24oz DW627
680ml | 24oz. Pack Quantity: 200
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based alternative to traditional plastics
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to oil-based plastic
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than oil-based plastic alternatives
- Hinged lid for easy serving
- Perfect for cold salads, desserts and deli treats
- As lightweight and strong as their plastic counterparts
3 -5 Working days Delivery
Improve your green footprint by serving your salads, desserts and deli items in these 24oz Vegware compostable hinged-lid deli containers.
Made from renewable, plant-based PLA, these containers are fully compostable and offer a more sustainable alternative to oil-based plastic packaging.
As such, these compostable containers can reduce the amount of waste you send to damaging landfill sites, lessen your businesss environmental impact and help you meet consumer demand for eco-friendly food packaging.
This high quality PLA construction is also incredibly strong and sturdy, ensuring these containers can withstand the rigours of commercial use.
The hinged lid also makes for a highly effective seal, preserving the freshness of your food for longer.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Share your thoughts with other customers and review this product!
If you've used this product, simply complete this form and share your text reviews of it.
The best reviews will qualify for a €5 discount off your next order.